To book a room, click on any available slot. Mouse over the (i) icon to see information about each of the rooms.
Please review the policies below & click Continue.
Group Study Room Policies:
- Group Study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only students are able to book the group study rooms.
Staff/faculty members will need to speak to Jan Mico (x2356) about reserving a room/classroom.
- Respect the room and the furniture. No open beverage containers or large spreads of food, please.
How to Cancel a Study Room Reservation:
- Option 1: When you book a room, you receive a confirmation email. At the bottom of the email is a link to cancel the reservation.
- Option 2: Contact the library at (262) 595-2260.